Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-17, 05:25 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "oh so now the magazines that were..."
Adrenachrome said:
oh so now the magazines that were bought are the problem, why aren't we looking at Phizer? The makers of psychotropic drugs, I know from first hand experience that drugs like prozac, and other anti depressants, fuck up your mind worse than before you took them. I never felt worse than when they put me on these types of drugs. That's the problem we need to be investigating. And if just one, just one person in that classroom was a trained firearm user there might not have been anymore than one fatality.
Alternatively, if the kid didn't have it so easy obtaining a gun, he may have been deterred in the first place.

And if we have guns in the classroom around a bunch of prideful, post-adolescent idiots there's going to be way more of a bloodbath in schools.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes