View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:11 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, it's true. Interracial couples..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Well, it's true. Interracial couples usually suck. Alot of mixed kids end up confused, or rejected for some time, either that or it's only the bad kids that take them in. Also, I'd be afraid if you were a doctor. It'd be like a real life House.
You can't be serious. Regular couples usually suck, race has nothing to do with it. Marriage in general is only at like a 54% success rate now, so what are the stats on interracial couples? The job of the guy marrying people isn't to decide if they are going to be successful or not, but to do the deed of legally joining two peoples.

Mixed kids end up confused? Rejected? Our fucking president is an interracial baby dipshit, and he only has problems from racist people. They only way they get rejected or confused is because of the racism in schools, from ignorant Rush Limbaugh-listening white bigots that project their racist ideals onto their inbred offspring.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V