View Single Post

Posted 2011-06-13, 02:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think I can make a fairly simple and..."
Quote:
Everything is nothing and nothing is everything?
Yeah, basically.

Quote:
I think I can make a fairly simple and logical argument for my statement. If our percievable universe is brought into existence as a result of some different universe, that universe would have to come from something as well. Essentially, it is impossible for something to create itself. There is no ultimate origin to the creation of what is, it's an infinite continuum, much like our number system.
Oh, I can see where this makes sense, and I agree with it; However, the creation side of things, the thought of anything being infinite doesn't really chime in too well with me. But what if our universe doesn't result from another universe?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V