View Single Post

Mmm... allrighty
Posted 2004-12-01, 02:16 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Sorry to burst your bubble, but many..."
Sorry, i was unclear in what i said by the way, All of the big guys drop the ring: Andy, Pindle, Meph, Big D, Nih... but Baal has the best chance, the problem is the waiting to kill all of Baal's Minnions... thats a pain in the arse...

Anyways, if www.d2data.net is poor, information wise, how does www.diabloii.net stack up?

Also, for you beginning MF'ers, If you get a unique ring to drop and its not the one you want (in this case Stone of Jordan: Other options include Carrion Wind, Natures Peace, Wisp Projector, Nagel Ring, and Manald Heal, Dwarf Star, Raven Frost, Bul Kathos Wedding Band) leave a new game and try a harder boss or get more MF...

I have 275 MF and only get Nagels and Manalds off of everyone up to Big D.

Quote:
Quoted from Diabloii: As with all Uniques, only one of each can drop in a given game; Uniques on characters or in their possession don't count in the drop equation
I find this 99% true, only so because i stop MF'ing after i kill 1 boss and rarely get more than 2 worthwhile uniques in a game...this has been my experience however...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FOF-Fenix