Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post

Posted 2018-11-07, 07:08 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "KA has been fucking my mom for way to..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
when did you get Admin? Thats interesting..

Supposedly I had administrative rights of some sort well before I even knew I was an "Administrator" but I think I acquired the official title around last Christmas because I wanted to add Evil Santa and snow to the layout for the holidays. It doesn't really enable me to do much more than I could as a Supreme Moderator, at least not within my current ability to grasp. For instance, I was able to remove the snow after the holidays, but I can't remove Bad Santa AFAIK.

Considering the forums have been ~dead other than spambots for several years now it probably doesn't matter anyway. Hey you dicks reading this, think of something interesting in your life, in your thoughts, in your daily experience, and post a thread about it. Politics, philosophy, whatever happened or didn't happen to you IRL, I don't care. If you are reading this and you aren't a spambot, do this. I will do the same after making this post.

If 4 people read this post and make a new thread about literally anything conducive to some form of conversation, and literally anyone (other than me, because I will) but a spambot replies to their threads in some reasonably meaningful way (even an image is sufficient if used appropriately in context,) I will personally design a new style for the forums (similar to Ocean/Zephios/Synthesis 2 etc.)

D3V said: [Goto]
ww is ai
Maybe, but considering the age of the entity in question I suspect it is organic and probably human, or at least something similar to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!