View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-09, 07:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My theory is like this: Look at a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
My theory is like this: Look at a cockroach, not much intelligence besides eat/sleep/survival. Now look at the Human race, it's roughly the same as when an alien species of superior intelligence would look at us, so why would they want to communicate? They'd have nothing to learn that they didn't already know.
*Patty-cake*
It's easy, you see, the things we can't do that cockroaches can? Survive a nuke, that's right. It's part of their body, or something, I guess. That's the thing, the aliens experiment on us, in abduction cases, so that means they need us for something, what could it be? Hm? Easy - the same thing we're doing experiments in stem cells for - the aliens aren't immortal, they probably can't survive one of their own inventions - hell, maybe they're in a war on their home planet, and need our DNA to survive their own weapon.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai