View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:24 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The worst is when they're hauling ass..."
I nearly got hit by some fucker in a ford focus on the highway once. He was about to rear end me cause he was going to fast and there was traffic. He didn't have enough time to slow down so he swerved. Well, he basically ended up t-boning this minivan in front of me with a soccer mom and her kid in it. The back tired ended up flying off, and there was fluid everywhere. I stopped to see if everyone was ok in there and I told the woman that there was fluid all over the ground near her engine (Cause i didn't know what it was) and that she had ot get out of the car now. Her child was in the back set of seats on the opposite side of the impact. The first thing she told me was "WHAT ABOUT MY GROCERIES I JUST BOUGHT THEM".

I wanted to punch her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign