View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:42 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "would you mind QQ'ing a little louder i..."
Just to start out, I guess you assume anyone that disagrees with D3v staying banned as a 'fanboy'? If so I'd be included in that ban, at least somewhat. I don't personally think that D3v has the capability to screw people over in real life. If that is the fact, then he is most likely either using some sort of professional resource available to him through work (which would leave him punishable legally probably), or actually paying real money to get reports on people. I severely doubt all of those things. They're imporbable.

I think it is nothing short of idiotic to make people be willing to be banned if D3v gets banned. We have something in the area of a dozen or a dozen and a half active posters here. There's always been this big push to bring in new members, but you'd like to ban a (probably) contributing member in order to prove you were right? We've lost MJ and Grav, most likely, for good if not a good while. They're both very busy people who have a lot going on for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood