View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-19, 07:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "God and the Singularity"
This is a very awesome way to think of things, SYG. Very well done, and put together.

Now I ask what you believe. Let's say that this theory is correct, and we are among an infinate cycle, how did the very first big bang start? I noticed you said that God started it all, but this is where my questioning comes in to play. I feel that God is on a different plane of existence than we are, obviously. I don't think Human comprehension will ever develop into being able to understand our own existence, but we will come very close to explaining it as well as we can perceive.

Also, do you feel there are alternate Universes? If so, are they all under the same cycles presumeably.

Hmmm.
Quote:
This god will know all and everything this is and will come to a point where this is nothing left to know. At this point it will release all the matter in the universe in a giant explosion so that life can start over again.
Do you think possibly there has only been one specific God to start this whole process, and over the course of billions of years of existence alternate universes have been created from the first one, through black holes, etc. And formed new universes in doing so, and they repeat the same process?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V