View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-10, 01:22 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Don't listen to Goodlookinguy, he is a..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
Don't listen to Goodlookinguy, he is a genius. I know him personally. Took him all of 2 months to learn Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian...

Know how he's lying... that's not even his picture in his avatar. Oh yeah. I know. Fooled everyone...

Anyways, great to have another builder onboard instead of just another player.

What now? That's just wacky. I learned Japanese from a young age. I started learning Spanish from a friend 3-years ago. No French or Italian I'm affraid.

I program in XHTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, XML (and all that goes with it), C++, Python, BlitzBasic, and BlitzMax.
I'm learning JavaScript, ActionScript 2.0 (not 3.0, like Lenny suggested), and I forgot about Ruby as well.
I plan to learn the language that Lenny's posted a tutorial about, at some point.

Also, that picture is apparently, as some stated to me, a picture of a guy named Freddie Prince Jr.

DarkSlayer said:
I have not done any programming at the moment. That is why I am going to college to learn it. I think it will be amazing to do and I want to make and i hope it will be easy to learn.
Too bad you haven't learned any yet. Well on the positive side, make sure you enjoy programming. If you end up having trouble understanding and start disliking it, then it's not for you. Believe me, I tried to push a programming language on people who didn't like it, and they failed to learn the language.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-08-10 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Forgot To Put Ruby in the list of Learning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy