View Single Post

thery of the universe
Posted 2008-12-03, 05:03 AM
this is my own but ive seen that there is many relation ships of the bible and the big bang that ive seen but natinal scientist have not ..... my thery is that there was a big bang in the biginning of time but that it was much short time phrase than what scientist think everything that is know was made in 7 days but if you look over the big bang thery and genisis that the order that everything was made is the same for all even to a point that humans where made last and that animals where here before humans and that space was made forst allong woth the earth that was lifeless a glowing mass that suddenly cooled by water and then the continates formed than plant the first thing in your guyes thery that first lived on the earth yes my thery is taking both sides but if i had more time i would write more but i have school and i have to be at my bus stop at a certain time so tis is all for now

and sorry about puctuation
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123