View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-07, 05:09 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Balderdash, can go both ways depending..."
My corridor has a sweet spot for Balderdash - we're often found playing it into the early hours of the morning. I think our record so far is just shy of five hours.

We played Monopoly the other day (well, eight of us did), and it was the most bloodythirsty game I've played! Now, I've played Monopoly with two or three others before, and I always came out on top with my tricksy ways... but I've never played with seven others with the same, and even more devious, tricksy ways. It was beyond painful. In the end, three of us ended up clubbing together to pay each other's debts (selling properties, calling in loans, generally fiddling the bank), and we lasted quite a while. Eventually we dropped out, though.

Question - do American's play Monopoly with all the English streets and stations, or has it been Americanised?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny