View Single Post

Posted 2005-06-09, 06:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I woudn't be backing a system with no..."
D3V said:
I woudn't be backing a system with no released information yet, all it has is a new case and a new name, no specs, no game lineups, company notes, expected price, nothing. The PS3 is rumored to have a DVD burner built in. If the system comes out at 400, no I will not get one right away, i'll wait for it to drop around 250.
Yet you have no problems attacking a console with no released information. You are such a fucking moron.

Quote:
I'm not anti-nintendo at all
You have got to be kidding me.

Quote:
I just feel that their games have dropped off alot as they've stayed with the kiddie-type games (all 15 of the Mario Party games, whatever, theres nothing even to really highlight.) I think they should do like sega did and just make good games for everyone else.
Wait, wait, wait. You think that Nintendo's problem is that their games are too child-oriented, yet you think it would be in their best interests to stop making consoles and just focus entirely on the games? The games you hate because they're too child-oriented? You are such a fucking moron.

Quote:
And no, I said if they even want to sell any systems they are going to have to release it at 99, which they won't, they can't afford it.
Can't afford it? Are you aware that Nintendo sits on about 8 billion dollars of liquid capital, half as much in investments and stock, and they have absolutely no debt to worry about? They could afford to buy out Capcom, Konami and Sega without it even making a dent. They were able to afford setting the GCN at $100, and they're still making a profit on hardware sales. You are such a fucking moron.

Quote:
$150-$200 will be their release price. Bragging about buying two systems (especially the REVOLUTION would make you a moron. OMG I CAN PLAY MARIO PARTY 23 ON TWO TEEVEES.
I'd buy one for travel and one for home use. On top of that, since they'll most likely be LAN capable, it'll make it easier to gather multiple Rev's for multiplayer purposes. You are such a fucking moron.

Quote:
Edit: Bahaha read this
Yeah, that sounds like a totally unbiased response to me. Not a Nintendo-hater, huh?

Quote:
Looks like you've gotta pay to play Mario Land 2. Owned. No free downloads for you, unless you just wanna play for 15 minutes.
I never said they'd be free. I was hoping they'd be, but since the official word is that they're not, I'm not disappointed in the slightest. You have to pay to buy games, you have to pay to rent games, you have to pay to play arcade titles. Therefore, it's reasonable to assume you'd have to pay to play Nintendo's downloads. I'd imagine the cost will be negligible, no more than a buck or two per game. I fail to see how that's "owned".

I'd like to reiterate one final time that you're a fucking moron. You get your ass handed to you, by me, every single time you choose to engage in these scuffles. It honestly makes me laugh to see the way your brain contorts logic and common sense in it's vain attempt to overpower mine. There's no reason for you to even respond, because all it will consist of are limp-wristed attempts to one-up me, and not a single thing you post will succeed. You lose, you always have lost, you always will lose. Just accept it and find someplace else to troll.

Moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel