Thread: Lindsay Lohan
View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know, I would disagree with you I..."
I wouldn't stick her in there for 9 years. That's crazy. But, seriously, how many times has she been to rehab? I'm not keeping count or anything but it's getting up there. Obviously, rehab is not helping her. She needs a reality check. What better way then to lock her up for a year?

As for your drug dealers aka "the bad guys" going to jail.. do you really mean that? You wouldn't be getting high if it weren't for them. I can understand like a big meth dealer getting locked up for life, but what about your local weedman down the street? Is it fair for him to get locked up for as long as the courts wish?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos