View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-11, 08:38 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Congratulations man! What's next?"
Coriander said: [Goto]
Congratulations man! What's next?
I'm not sure, really. I was thinking about doing a solo/untwinked/etc. hardcore character through hell. It wouldn't be very hard if I used a necromancer, since a summon/corpse explosion necromancer isn't gear dependant at all. In theory, I could do it completely naked.

However, I don't think I would attempt a blizzard sorceress through hell in hardcore. I died quite a lot, and while it would be possible to do it, it would be incredibly frustrating.

For now, though, it's going to be normal characters for a while. I've got a necromancer that I play with Nikki. We both have necromancers, both summoners. We've got a might merc and a defiance merc, and 10+ skellies each, and before long we'll have some nifty gear that gives us and our skellies fanaticism, concentration, thorns, and either meditation or conviction. This means that, between us, we'll have might, defiance, fanaticism, concentration, thorns, and then bonus meditation/conviction. Our skeletons are going to be beastly. If we go with meditation, we'll never run out of mana when corpse exploding, and if we go with conviction, enemies will be a lot less resistant to fire so corpse explosion will do significantly more damage.

Also, we'll have a nice CTA to BO/BC our skellies, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!