View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-13, 08:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So basically, there's a new item which..."
Quote:
As far as I know, the individual items do nothing, but when they're transmuted together they create an item that allows you to reset your skill points as if you hadn't ever spent any. In addition to this method of resetting skills, you can also reset your skills once for every time you do the Den of Evil quest (once per difficulty) by talking to Akara after-the-fact.
It's about time! People have been wanting them to do this for so long and years and years and years have gone by and now they finally do it! Good to hear Blizzard.. even if they make it in the form of a bunched together item-drop combination.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V