View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-13, 11:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I took a hit off a blunt today. I don't..."
what i've learned is that using substances make it worse. drugs expand your mind, and sometimes it can teach you about the dark side of your mind, and that you can create scenarios to very precise detail, and the fear-portion of your brain can in turn make you feel as though they are real. It's like when you're a kid and being scared of the dark. Your perception is off. I would say no more drugs would help you, deifnitely. It did for me, 9 months weed free now.

With my experiences with panic and taking xanax twice was that it would dull my mind into stupidity and once it wore off, I would freak myself out again. It's like psyching yourself out knowingly, like a self-sabotage. And once the xanax wears off, your mind speeds back up to pace and if you aren't good at coping and dealing with your issues, it will create a loop-effect.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-09-13 at 11:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V