View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-19, 05:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Having some printer issues, Lenny? ..."
Kinda. It prints fine, and technically isn't broken... it's just that anything that uses the black toner comes out streaky. I've had a brief look (hence the toner everywhere - I've just found some in my own hair, too, and my glasses have a blueish tint), and I think that there's some rubbish on the black roller. The three colours come out fine, which suggests its not the main roller or any of the rollers the paper is in contact with, so I'm concluding that it's the black roller. Even if it isn't, it'll give me a chance to clean the printer - there seems to be toner marks everywhere. I think the waste toner pipe might have a small leak.

I've got some newspaper to lay everything out on, so when I get down to it after my lectures tomorrow I should be able to do it without getting stuff on the carpet again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny