View Single Post

Posted 2004-10-25, 11:48 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Lol, i'm just picturing a barb with a..."
GEEkZ said:
Lol, i'm just picturing a barb with a normal axe killing everyone
Hehehe. That is a funny picture and just shows how broken that setup was.

Anyways I've never been popped myself partially because i've always been paranoid about it and had my base str+charms = what i needed and never relying on items to let me carry something. Sure it makes me a little less effective probably in the end but I've never had to even think about someone popping me.

However I've had friends who haven't been so lucky. The worst was when a pal of mine lost an eBotD CS on his barb and that was when i started getting paranoid ( I always wondered how low his str must have been for that barb with the -20% req for a botd and all but given the distress he was in I refrained from poking fun and have never brought it up). He called me up to tell me how the guy swiped it and started taunting him. He was so angry he wanted to call Blizzard (as if they would do anything about it) ...I can't even imagine...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos