Thread: [Wii] We got a Wii
View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-09, 07:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Aside from RE4 Wii Edition, yah. I..."
Well, I finally got a chance to sit down and play a Wii for an hour or two.

I was suprised.

My parents got one for my brothesr for Christmas, and being the cool ass people we are get to hook it up now (actually my dad bought it from a guy at his work for $80).. Anyways, they only have the CD that comes with the Wii and has those few games on it.

I really enjoyed playing Bowling, Baseball and Tennis. The other few seem to be off a bit, but then again it is basically a game-pack on one disc so expecting alot shouldn't be that much to hope for.

Anyways, I had alot of fun playing it and would actually considering getting my own even after all the hateful criticism I put towards it in the past

Though, i'd still favor a PS3 undoubtedly, because playing a Wii does have that tendencey to get old, I could tell already.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V