View Single Post

Posted 2009-07-31, 02:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, while I still wouldn't want my..."
WebMD is a licensed site. They aren't going on there to learn how to perform an operation, they are going there to reference something that they are unsure, or unaware about. Actual doctors use WebMD and post their own articles and sypnosises for others to use as simple references.

I personally use it almost every day for various tasks but with an actual account through WebMD there is access to a highly vast amount of information that is not available to all general public. <3 webmd.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V