View Single Post

Posted 2010-05-11, 02:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well if you wanna fix out planet AND..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Well if you wanna fix out planet AND save money, have everyone suddenly turn off all electrical power plants. We'll suddenly all fall to pieces, and only to sane people, who have the brain power to actually live without watching the next episode of Lost will... live. Suddenly, nothing's poluting anything, the world repairs itself (seriously, it's practically programed to fix itself, we just damage it too much, too fast). It's all a matter of us suddenly stopping or not.
I think.
KA thinks that it's a good thing to get off this rock. I agree with him, and we were discussing the merits of different approaches to accomplish that. To that effect, you completely missed the point.

In fact, you missed the point of this conversation so hard, you deserve the following:

FAIL!

Stay in school nubface.

But to comment on your post, I agree -- we should work on fixing this planet. You go too far in my opinion, though.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2010-05-11 at 02:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes