View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-21, 09:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Dude threatens to commit suicide on a..."
That is true, there the death could have been avoided entirely if the harassment was not allowed to take place, either.

Even if they reported the authorities they would have to get an IP/etc and tracing it to his computer would take a long ass time, hence he would've probably been dead anyways; however, it never would hurt to try and save somebody's life.

This is a fucked up, and actually pretty sad story.

Stupid fucking MOD. It makes me want to join over there and belittle the shit out of him right now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V