Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I find it strange that people take an..."
Lenny said:
I find it strange that people take an event such as 9/11, and twist it to make It into some kind of conspiracy.

Why can people not be more like us English? The government was behind 7/7! Tony Blair planted the bombs himself! Lobbocks. Four fellas with backpacks. End of.
Well the states don't even have proof that it was Afganistan fault the 911 attack happened.. They had to blame someone and that had to be a place that was full of oil Afgan/Iraq. They made billions so who cares about about 200 hundred lives or more. But as I realize when watching micheal moore's video and seeing wut the president reacted like when he heard the news he didnt even really care. If it happened to me id rush out there and be so pissed off. I just think the whole thing was so fkn setup. Also why did all the camera's in the buildings and stuff been confiscated and all that ? Mabye if you find them they will tell the truth!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1