View Single Post

Grin
Posted 2006-05-31, 04:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It'll take him a day or two still. ..."
Old news for me, Ive been here for like a week now I think... its hard to judge time out here tho, I have been working nonstop all day everyday since we got here. The heat is horrible too, I am suprised I havn't passed out yet. Your going to love this next part: I am in the most dangerous place in the middle east right now... RAMADI duh duh dun
World Peace Herald said:
"The U.S military is sending 1,500 soldiers in Kuwait to Anbar province. The soldiers are likely bound for the provincial capital, Ramadi, where U.S. military officials say the enemy "has solidified" and outnumbers U.S. and Iraqi government forces."

"Since the start of the war, Ramadi has been considered the single most dangerous deployment for U.S. troops."
Yea guys, as soon as our unit finishes taking control of our base here in Ramadi we are about to be in a shitstorm of combat... can't wait!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy