View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-02, 01:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How is that the same? The point is,..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
How is that the same?

The point is, Palin supports things like abstinence-only education, yet her daughter is 17, not married, and pregnant. Not to mention she's so dumb she's drinking while pregnant and underage. If her daughter is that out of control, how can she be expected to be a good Vice President?
i dont know the logistics (the word im looking for?) of what she supports, ill draw up my campaign add i would run everyday in a minute and post it. will illustrate my views and would basically wtf pwn the other canidate

eh, couldnt find good enough pictures, basically the idea i had in my head is this. For example, lets say McCain digs up some dirt on Obama, and shows us pictures of Obama smoking some bud er w/e he prefer's.

Obama strikes back with this. "A school yard setting, with a child that is makeup'd to look like McCain picking on the other kids around the playground, Obama walks in and says, "McCain showed you this ad (insert ad here) in an attempt to make me look like the bad guy, well who looks like the bad guy now"

Sound stupid? idk i think it would shut the other up real quick because you really cant combat that without further proving his point.

that picture was suppose to be removed, and i dont see the attach files anywhere so, yea just ignore the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birds_eye_view_content.jpg (14.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-02 at 01:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla