Thread: 08 Caucus
View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-03, 01:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If Hillary gets the ticket we might be..."
Seriously, the Hilary supporters are still bought that Obama doesn't have enough Experience, which really doesn't register with me. He had a brilliant quote a while back saying that "Look, between Bush,Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld they have had some of the most experience in U.S. history, and look where they've taken the country"..

-Fucking brilliant is Obama, he's always got an answer for something, and this country really could benefit from him getting the nomination. But back to the experience thing, besides Hilary being in the Senate for a little tad bit, she doesn't have much more experience than Obama, if you consider her being in the office with Bill then you should also justify that being enough experience as fucking Laura Bush to run for office, and fuck, if that's the case than go back to George Washington and let 'ole Martha Washington run, jesus.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V