Thread: Back For Real?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-25, 07:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm a junior at the University of..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I'm a junior at the University of Kentucky. I'm currently back home for Summer after completing my summer acc 301 class. Yea, I'm gonna be an accountant. Exciting, huh? I've got a girlfriend who is a Berliner. We've been together for 4.5 months. And ...yea, that's about it I guess. How're you?
Can't complain too much. I've been doing IT Consulting for about a year now. It's bullshit and lots of hours sometimes and boring the rest of the time, but it pays the bills (and does a damn good job at it too).

Other than that, not too much goin on. Been thinkin about getting a new house. I'd like somewhere a little more rural and maybe waterfront. It'll probably be a while before I sell this house though, so no rush.

Also, no. Accounting is not exciting.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob