Thread: Couch Workouts
View Single Post

Couch Workouts
Posted 2009-07-31, 02:03 PM
Couch workouts

- 20x knee ups (sit on edge of couch, and bring knees to chest 20 times)
- 20x leg lifts (lay on ground, hold onto bottom of couch, lift legs completely up keep together)

after tired from the lifts keep motions going and start with

- Bicycles (LAYING DOWN)(keep holding onto the couch. do as many as possible. Feel the burn!)
- More leg lifts x20

Next, keep moving. Rotate your body and place feet on seat of couch.

- 20x Crunches (legs on seat of couch, keep head pointed upwards, do twenty crunches)

If you do this three times a week I promise within the first week you will definitely feel the pain, if you are doing the routines correctly. And remember, every three weeks rotate the order in which you do the workouts. Feel free to ask any questions.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V