View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-22, 01:46 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Why is that? The positively charged..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Why is that? The positively charged hydrogen ions will naturally move toward the negative power supply and assuming there is exposed leads, they will gain electrons, form H2 and bubble into the air. If the actual PSU is in the air and in close proximity, it could be a source of ignition.
I would bet money that it would fault before igniting.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V