View Single Post

Posted 2004-11-16, 05:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, what I don't understand is why..."
I'm really not sure how it did. It just calmed me down a lot when I did it and sort've made me feel like I had a purpose, with all the blood and stuff. *shrugs* I don't really see how depression is a disorder, either. But I'm told it is, and I suffered from it, supposedly. I feel fine, now. I did hit the artery (sp?) once or twice on accident, I know it sounds dumb. Sometimes I'd get so hysterical and uncontrollable I would take the closest thing that was sharp enough to draw blood and do it. It was really saddening, now that I think about it.

I was really bad for awhile, but I didn't go around showing people or talking about it. It was a private matter that no one really needed to know about. I think I told Insolence at my lowest point when I really did feel like I should've killed myself. I'm glad I didn't. I think for awhile I was just delerious and a stupid kid~

That's my input, anyway. If you don't understand, just ask, I s'pose.

About the pain, I didn't really feel it. I don't know why, but I guess the adrenaline rush it gave me felt good, so I didn't feel the part that's supposed to hurt. *shrugs*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking