View Single Post

Posted 2004-11-15, 09:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "On Suicidal Thoughts"
I don't think Zelaron might be the best choice for a support group, no offense but if you rely on a gaming forum for life advice you might have more than just suicidal problems in your life. But I guess if you need some help someone should always be there for you.

On taking your own life, its your choice. If you think your life really sucks and you want to die go ahead. Why do you think its your right to burden other people with your shit. This applys to people who constantly talk about suicide, and always need help with it. Either see a Doctor or fucking do it. If you don't think that there is reason enough for you to still be living then end your life. But, I find it hard to belive that you couldn't find just one small thing for in your life that makes you want to live. Shit it could be as simple as trying to impress a girl to get some number of post counts on a gaming forum.

Bah thats it for now, maybe tomorrow I shall reflect a little more on the topic.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe