View Single Post

Posted 2012-08-10, 02:54 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Hopefully it doesn't get blown way out..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
Hopefully it doesn't get blown way out of proportion by overambitious developers, and I doubt this Rocket dude will throw weight around if he starts getting pushed on.

"How about like, you know we could have, I dunno, zombies that do backflips"

"It would be super neat if there were tank zombies, and they were really powerful and hard to kill!"

"Rocket we were all talking, and we thought maybe there could be moonraker lasers in the game"

Those people need to be beaten with a rolled up newspaper immediately. The game is no flair right now which is just right. The stark realism is also nice. I'd say if there needs to be one thing it should be that surviving is harder with less consistency, and loot also less predictable and sparse.
I agree. Left 4 Dead is a great game, but that doesn't mean DayZ should be anything like it.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord