View Single Post

Posted 2006-02-23, 12:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Sweden is run by morons"
I don't see what all the fuss is about these cartoons. They're not inciting racism, or murder, or Jihad.

Most everyday things have been mocked in cartoons, so why should one Religion be exempt?

I've seen one or two of these cartoons, and they don't look like the type of things to burn buildings to the ground over. The thing is though, all these riots and whatever are being led by young Muslims, most of whom haven't a clue about the history of Islam. "They just want to fight!" (says a little voice sat next to me). Older Muslims seem to just brush it off and carry on with life as normal.

-----

All goverments are stupid. I think that Labour are a load of tossers, and the Conservatives are even worse (and, up until recently, had a vampiric slimeball as a leader). Though I quite like the Lib Dems... so what if they've got everything (Paedophiles, Drunks, Kiddy-Fiddlers, Insecure Bisexuals etc)? They're a damn sight better than the current rubbish. They'd better do pretty damn well in the next election 'cos Labour aren't getting back in and the Conservatives always fuck up the country.

It seems, to me, that some of the better and more successful governments (for a time...until everyone becomes dead) are Dictatorships.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny