View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-25, 07:01 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "What theory? Quantum mechanics? The..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
What theory? Quantum mechanics? The whole many-worlds hypothesis is predicated on quantum mechanical predictions. It basically says that all possible quantum states exist in their own universe. This doesn't leave any room for universes where the laws of quantum mechanics don't exist, while still leaving plenty of room for my hypothetical God/Jesus.
Ah! I was told that it was only a theory! A theory that, there is an alternate universe for literally anything; including an alternative world where the theory is incorrect. I assume it's still possible for these worlds to exist, only isolated/unreachable by (nearly) any means. But now that I know it's not a theory - neato!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai