View Single Post

Posted 2010-07-26, 02:36 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Well, thanks for insulting me in one of..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Considering the scenario consists of the end of human life, if not all life, and machines being the end, would machines want to create or have the imagination to create something higher than themselves?
Well look at it this way. Consider that currently machines and/or computer are only a tiny fraction of mental capacity that the average human brain has. Let's say it exponentially multiplies and surpasses the human capabilities wouldn't it have eventually gone through similar processes and imaginative steps that took us thousands of years to create? It's a complex idea, but it honestly makes very logical sense.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V