View Single Post

Posted 2010-05-17, 01:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post "An Amazing Look at the Conficker Worm."
The problem with Conficker is even though it has created such a large botnet, and as you had pointed out the largest ever, is that even though it has the ability to wreak such havoc upon millions of users, I don't think that they can. Wouldn't they have already done it already? Most would assume so.

This worm is a few years old now and there hasn't been much proof of it even actually being able to become something unusually capable of damage. All that has been present is its existence as a malware bot, but what is the purpose? Why hasn't anybody been caught, to this date? There are tons of questions surrounding it, and there is still very little information about the worm itself.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V