Thread: It has begun...
View Single Post

Posted 2017-05-16, 06:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Got some pretty sweet upgrades in this..."
Just as a heads up, if anyone feels like watching me waste hours of my life doing Lower Kurast/Meph runs or whatever else I'm doing at the time, I'll be streaming here from time to time. I most likely won't stream all of my gameplay as I like to watch TV shows and such while I play and I don't feel like getting banned or whatever for streaming that audio (not to mention the fact that nobody wants to listen to it.) However, if someone knows how to set it up so that I can watch Netflix or something while I play without the audio for that going through on the stream, I could switch to streaming all of my gameplay. I've tried to set it up that way previously and got frustrated with failure so I haven't bothered figuring it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!