View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-26, 11:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's well and good, but if the energy..."
Well that, and it's combustable. I still thing the Soy thing is going to take off, the natural food that we can "grow".. the only problem is we don't have enough of it, and until every state steps up and contributes on a massive scale, our prices are still going to be as high as gas, which eliminates the purpose, other than eliminaiting some of the toxins we put into the air... Oh, and you need an E85 conversion kit, or a diesel motor to run.

But hell, on pimp my ride they put a TT Chevy motor into an old Impala I think, and it had like 800HP and ran off of Biodiesel, so I see nothing wrong with that, shit it stomped a ferrari.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V