View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-05, 06:31 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "All of them except VX? Otherwise, I was..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
On another note, I added a download page for different RPGMaker versions, so all you need to do to download one is to log into Zelaron:

http://zelaron.com/rpgmaker.html

GLG will probably be unhappy about it, but we can probably exchange links, use each other as mirrors or something.
I'm not unhappy. I don't know if you care to have illegal links on your site, but I'm not angry. As soon as I get my new domain pointed at my new server, I'll be right on it. I dropped the other domain and server and will be uploading a few programs that are not on your list. That will raise the number of people that come to Zelaron, specifically "Sim RPG Maker" is helping out. I have over 200-downloads just for Sim RPG Maker alone.

So if the page requires login, then I'll have to upload and copy it to two locations. I'll give you the information in a PM as soon as I get everything running again. It will be up either late today, or early tomorrow.

Q: Is the RPG Maker XP download the trial or the Postality Knights Edition?

What I'll give you.
RPG Maker 95 (1 of 2) - Win 9x
RPG Maker 95 XP (2 of 2) - This allows you to use the program on WinXP and Vista. However, you must have also downloaded the original file. I figure, why not just pact it together with a README.
Sim RPG Maker 95 - Tactics RPG Maker, very hard to find.

About the Pictures.
The best way to go about doing this is to just create a hack for vB that will allow you to have prefixes and upload pictures. Then make a page that sorts sections and blah, blah, blah, by prefix. I'd do it if I knew vB well enough.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-12-06 at 05:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy