View Single Post

Posted 2011-12-26, 01:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "*Leans over the counter, with a girly,..."
Well, here is one account. I shall share the other at another time.

A few weeks ago I was getting my first tattoo: a stone tablet with the words 'Veritas itaque Probitas' on my upper right back. That's Latin for 'Truth, and so honesty'. Anyways, my roommate's brother gave me the tattoo and I was just bored out of my mind. I called up my roommate's sister and she then began a road trip to my apartment where everything was occurring. By the time she had arrived my shading had just been finished; a little sore on the back but nothing one can't shake off. She got hers touched up as well. The brother left and the roommate went to sleep, and then it was pounding time. She had come solely for a booty call, unlike other times. I must've gone through a whole pack of connies. She had taken some ups so I was just relaxing. The only problem I had with it was that she scratched the shit out of my new tattoo. I told her to not be mistaken; that was not my arousal face but rather the pain face. After a good 8 hours of solid on and off fucking, I curiously asked why now? She said that there had never been a better window and she jumped at the chance. Must have liked it; she comes down every time she has free now. Good sex, but nothing about a relationship.

I did my due diligence and found out that she had not lied to me; I was the first person she had cheated with. She didn't even feel bad, which makes me feel that she's just settling for the tool that she is currently with. The upside is that there is 60 miles of highway between us, so no attachment is wonderful. This way I can juggle other women as well.

And so ends the story. College and sex are fun, for awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven