Thread: R.i.p
View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-21, 07:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I still play TS, but I've been..."
Honestly (and ill admit it) i use to be the guy that cared about his ranking. These days, with all the cheaters and standbyers, i have dealt with the fact that i will never get to that high level unless i boost and that too is wrong. I enjoy playing with all of our members and have a great time at BTB. Ill play ranked games, but wont expect to do to much. Thanks to the invites from everybody, but i think ill just sit out of the clan phase right now, because choosing a clan is going to be like choosing a side, and i kinda like you all. Send me friend requests so i can see when everybody is on so we can still play. I would like to still mod here at Z but if you guys feel we need new mods, then all is good with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY