Thread: R.i.p
View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-20, 11:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You dont know but we are all now..."
Less overlords, More trust worthy ppl at overlord(ones that dont boot members and derank them) Push in a new direction.

Quote:
You were the one talking about quitting for another clan anyway glory.
I said this after everything was going wrong. I wasnt going to unless it was a last resort. But i didnt leave the clan and i didnt move everyone to overlord. Also Team slayer is fucking gay now. All u get is modded or stand by. Fun Fun FUn... i think i would stick with BTB slayer or swat any day . Not 1 Stand by or modder and i have fun. Which is the point in the game. The thing about having some ppl in the clan that isnt very good. Well i enjoy playing with them even if we win or loose. They are all getting better and i really dont care about my fucknig rank like some ppl i know. Who boots members so they can have the best ppl in they're party.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer