View Single Post

Error 1646 - Crashes Game!
Posted 2009-01-25, 12:57 PM
So I was cleaning out my closet, so to speak, last week, and I stumbled across Diablo II. I figured I was bored and I decided to install it on my laptop and mess around. Well, I was making a Paladin, when all the sudden the game crashes, and I get an Error 1646, something about an internal error, blah blah blah. Well, I now can't play anymore because that keeps happening. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it worked for like 15-20 minutes, then BAM! It started happening again.

I was checking on Google to see what the problem is, and it seems like a relatively common problem, but I don't really understand computer lingo, so I can't figure out what they're talking about when people try explaining how to fix it? I heard it has something to do with the .mpq files being corrupt, and I need to save over the file directly from the Install disc, but I can't figure out how to do it?

Anyone have this problem before, and if so, can you give a lamen a description on how to fix it??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied