View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-11, 12:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "1. ... Meh. :rolleyes: 2. Hnn...? I..."
3. Oh I know but I have honestly gotten that comment before. I was in Montana doing research and that was a literal comment from someone. Made me laugh because I thought he was joking but he was apparently serious. Needless to say my report ended up getting him in jail for about 1 week. They couldn't prove he did it so they let him go. Even thought he kept saying he did it.

The point being Monatans are crazy. One guy even took a bite out of his shot glass in a bar one time and chewed and swallowed it. After that I another guy smashed a bottle on his face. Not his head, his face.

Either way I got a lot of, "God says I'm right." answers from those people. Which makes me wonder why anyone with any intelligence would live there. How can God say two different views are right to two seperate people? This makes me curious and I plan on studying it.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog