Thread: Introduction!
View Single Post

Posted 2017-04-14, 12:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://i.makeagif.com/media/2-20-2015/_X..."
hello , I am a gamer of Diablo 3 ,my friend jason who a crazy gamer play Diablo series recommend me play Diablo 3 , when the Diablo 3 released , he cannot wait to buy diablo 3 for playing ,when he bought the game cd-key at shop online ,He was very so lucy to participate in a activity from the shop, a free diablo 3 cd-key ,Because he have bought one ,he sent me the free cd-key me as a gift ,i am so happy to receive the gift ,i can play the diablo 3 with my best friend when i have the free key from scdkey .

However, the nightmare began from now on ,,The diablo 3 is so cool and magic that i spend my all whole day to play the game ,i study the guides of the game from game forums and youtube channel ,twitch , what is most important is that getting more useful tips from jason ,jason 's skills is good for much game time ,My dream is to go beyond him,but which is difficult for new guy ,I know I'm addicted to this game and can't control myself and also my girlfriend Lily ,when i began playing the game ,Lily always complain that I do not have time to be with her,she doubted me, not love him like before .
she wanted to break up with me ,oh my god ,i love Lily too much , i can't imaginate what will change a lot in my life ,but I have been addicted to this game diablo 3 ,if i can't play the game ,Depression and frustration filled my heart with a bad sleep .

What should I do,please give me some tips ,Lily or diablo 3 ? To be or not to be ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos