View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-29, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure they'll say that..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm pretty sure they'll say that they're making a "big announcement about our next game release" at Blizzcon, and it will end up being about some stupid Starcraft 2 expansion rather than Diablo 3. That's the kind of shit that they seem to do every time we think anything relevant to Diablo 3 is going to happen.
See I would hope that wouldn't happen. Here's what we know.

Starcraft 2 launches late July.

WoW Cataclysm will beta this year, and is already past most developmental stages.

Diablo 3 ???

It could be in the air still, but you're probably right.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V