Thread: Dropping in
View Single Post

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But when I'm going there to complain..."
Thanatos said:
But when I'm going there to complain about you and you're the only one to respond, it kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?
It's better than complaining about me outside of the Talk to the Staff forum. WW has shown that doing that will get you banned. Doing so in the Talk to the Staff forum will not, however.

Now, no more talk of this in this thread. If you've got anything further to discuss regarding this, do so in either the Talk to the Staff forum, or in PMs to any of the admins. This is not the appropriate place for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!