View Single Post

Posted 2012-11-17, 11:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I personally am against mandatory drug..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I personally am against mandatory drug testing for a job. But I'm okay with it in cases of workplace accidents and the sort.
It's pretty hard to justify that opinion if you're talking about a profession that has life-or-death consequences. Would you be okay with airline pilots not being tested until they have an "accident"? How about nurses/doctors? The thing about accidents is a lot of them are preventable.

Now, I would be against a law that requires that all jobs require drug testing. That's the thing. You have a choice in the matter. If you want to get a nice job, clean up your shit. If you want to keep smoking pot while you have a job, work at burger king. I think that's perfectly fair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!