View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-08, 10:20 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "No offense, but basically from the two..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
No offense, but basically from the two examples you gave, I can now assume you want to have sex with your family and you're racist. Congratz on being an individual!
Haha, bad grammar FTL

what i meant is, that if you commit a crime against someone, let's say you're white and the person is black, its' considered a "hate crime" and you get 2+years added to your sentence, BUT if a black man does it to a white man it's just a "crime"

although this has nothing to do with majority, i'm trying to say is.

If the majority says so it becomes illegal, which is bullshit.

I understand making racism illegal, i don't understand how ever, judging a person on her opinions.

If my opinion is that a black person stole that wallet, it doesn't make me racist, how ever if my opinion is that a black person stole that wallet BECAUSE he is black, then it's racism, how ever these morons have the impression that anything one does to another person of a different race (being negative) is a racist act, and the government just, goes along for the ride.

epic fail, IMO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu